Are you ready to navigate pathways and strategies for your next file? Or are you just hanging on to that life preserver in becoming overwhelmed with numerous policy updates and changes? Is shore fading off in the distance in trying to manage portals and clients? It's not sink or swim, its “Ships Ahoy” as we set sail for Halifax, Nova Scotia!
Join us in Halifax on May 22-24, 2024, for the 19th National Immigration and Citizenship Conference, where you’ll secure paddles of information, find tips to trim the sails and handle complex scenarios, learn bold solutions for those leaking files, and gain supportive guidance as you tackle immigration life in the business world! Network with colleagues, engage in a setting filled with "down home hospitality" and be ready to dance a Nova Scotia jig!
- Portals, Procedural Fairness and PNPS
- Advocacy, Application Prep, and Admissibility Borders
- Business and Background Checks. Quebec, Qualifications, and Q2 levels
- Trade agreements, Tribunals and TWF
- Misrep, Maintained Status and Medicals and so much more!
- Plenary and break out sessions running concurrently in three rooms
- Tracked sessions geared to multiple levels of experience; hands on workshops that simulate case/file settings
- Shorter sessions geared to those who just want the tips in Ted Talk style! Longer sessions for those who want more in-depth background and enhancement. Q/A sessions stacked with experts
- Storyboarding, curating, sharing and engaging and so much more!
- Incredible information and engagement
- Extended networking and opportunity creation
- CPD learning beyond. Sharpening skills and gaining new tools
- Discovering latest trends and issues
- Meeting like-minded colleagues in the immigration space
- Inspired strategies and solutions for your case and so much more!
We are happy to confirm that for the upcoming event, NCIC 2024, we are able to offer 5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada and 2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans-border. To take advantage of this offer, you will need the discount code listed. Please visit www.westjet.com/conventions to make a booking online.
• The booking is to be made to the following city: Halifax
• The travel period begins: 5/15/2024
• The travel period ends: 5/31/2024
• No discount will apply to Basic or Business class bookings.
Coupon Code: Guest web/Travel Agent web
Promo Code: Travel Agent GDS only
Westin Nova Scotian
1181 Hollis St, Halifax, NS B3H 2P6
The Westin Nova Scotian offers travelers a relaxing interlude as well as a central location to an array of restaurants, nightlife, and attractions. Located in the Halifax Seaport District and minutes from Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Scotiabank Centre, and Halifax Seaport Farmers’ Market. Take in the stunning views of the Halifax Harbour while relaxing in our signature Heavenly® Beds. Our modern, upscale rooms and suites offer luxurious accommodations with contemporary amenities. Work alongside our event specialists to assist you in hosting a successful event in one of our versatile meeting spaces. Enjoy your evening with a beverage and delicious food selection in our spacious Seaport Social Lounge and Restaurant. There is no limit to feeling good about your stay at The Westin Nova Scotian.
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Event Summary: CAPIC - Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
Start Date: Saturday, May 18, 2024
End Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024
Last Day to Book: Tuesday, April 30, 2024
All aboard Halifax's most popular boat tour – the Harbour HopperTour - a fun, fast-paced adventure by land and sea! From the winding streets of Halifax, your adventure continues as you SPLASH into the Halifax Harbour. Your driver is now your Captain, and there’s more to explore so keep your camera ready for unique photo opportunities of our active harbour, Georges Island National Historic Site, the Halifax Waterfront, and more. Visit https://discoverhalifaxns.com/ and discover even more of what's in store!More Info
Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
In the heart of downtown Halifax, this strategic hilltop fort offers a commanding view of Halifax Harbour. Step back to 1749 and immerse yourself in the social and military history of Halifax with the 78th Highlanders and the 3rd Brigade Royal Artillery. Learn about the changing roles of the fort and visit the Army Museum.More Info
As a historic port city, Halifax has always been tightly connected to its waterfront. But where it was once industrial and gritty, it’s now vibrant, bustling, and inviting. An urban wanderers’ dream, the boardwalk is a four-kilometre (2.5 miles) long harbourside adventure of shopping, beer gardens, museums, restaurants, tours, playgrounds, and public art. Don’t rush this iconic experience; plan to stop often for views, treats, and entertainment.More Info